Terms & Conditions
The term The Stable Company or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Outgang Lane, Osbaldwick, York, YO19 5UP. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You accept that any prices quoted on this website are for guidance only and are subject to a full written quotation.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Stable Company’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Horse of the Year VIP Promotion
The Promotion will commence on the 02/08/2017 at 12:00 AM and will close at 23.59pm GMT on 08/08/2017.
How to Enter
To be entered into the promotional draw, entrants must visit either https://www.facebook.com/thest... or https://twitter.com/StableComp... and ‘LIKE’ and ‘comment’ on TSC’s Facebook competition post telling us who inspired them to start horseriding or follow TSC’s Twitter page and reply to TSC’s competition tweet telling us their horse’s birth date.
Entries must be received during the competition period; any entries received before or after will not be counted.
The validity of any Entry is subject to verification by The Stable Company (York) Limited.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
If a winning Entry is deemed not to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Entry will be discarded and The Stable Company (York) Limited will select a further valid entry to determine a new winner of the Prize.
The Stable Company (York) Limited may require the Winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at The Stable Company (York) Limited’s discretion.
The winners will be selected by The Stable Company (York) Limited from all eligible entries received.
Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) of The Stable Company (York) Limited or agencies associated with the competition, including the provider of the prize or any person connected with the administration of the competition/prize, are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
There will be two competition winners.
Each winner will receive 2 Premium Ringside tickets to HOYS Sunday and Backstage Tour of The Stable Company 138 Championship.
The Stable Company (York) Limited and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to the Prizes.
The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
Limitation of Liability
The Stable Company (York) Limited is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Stable Company (York) Limited has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
If for any reason any aspect of this Promotional Draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of The Stable Company (York) Limited, subject to applicable laws and regulations The Stable Company (York) Limited may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected Entries.
Acceptance and Substitution of Prizes
The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, to be sold nor redeemable for cash.
The competition winners must provide a UK or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize, and prizes will not be delivered outside the UK or Channel Islands.
The Stable Company (York) Limited will deliver the prize within 28 days of the event.
If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years or more. On winning, proof of age must be provided.
It will be the responsibility of the competition winners to make their own way to the show and cover any expenses that may incur.
By entering the Promotional Draw, you grant permission for The Stable Company (York) Limited to use your name, address (town/city and county), photograph, and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, notification or permission.
By participating in the Promotional Draw, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of this Promotion, delivery of any Prize. You consent to the storage of your personal information on the The Stable Company (York) Limited database and The Stable Company (York) Limited may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, services or rewards, including contacting you via electronic messaging.
The Stable Company (York) Limited, Outgang Lane, Osbaldwick, York North Yorkshire, YO19 5UP. Entrants or consumers who have any questions regarding the operation of the Promotion should contact email@example.com and state the name of the Promotion in their correspondence.