Explore some of our past projects to inspire confidence in our ability and to help you develop and refine your ideas.
American barn stables are a popular choice for a fully functional working space, protected from the elements. Because we design and manufacture every building, if you see a case study that is similar to what you want, we can adapt the building to suit your needs.
The Stable Company American style barn has been developed over many years to give you flexibility in design and layout, along with a great durable product. This type of building lends itself well to large schemes, but also works very well as a smaller scheme and it is worth considering as an alternative to traditional stabling, especially if you are in an exposed area. Some of the benefits of our barn system include:
• An airy and light space;
• A wide choice of internal partitions;
• A building that meets the 4m planning height restriction (with a 12.5 degree pitched roof);
• A wide choice of material finishes;
• Everything under one roof;
• A flexible design allowing special features to be created;
• Entrance doors and passageway wide enough for large vehicles.
Finally, if you don't find inspiration here, why not view our stable designs for more ideas.